At Woodcase Fine Cabinetry, Inc. we manufacture semi-custom and high-end custom cabinetry with an uncompromising commitment to quality and service.
We have grown to over 100 employees and operate out of a 50,000 square foot factory in the Deer Valley Airpark. Woodcase also operates a large showroom in The Scottsdale Airpark. This spectacular showroom features the very latest in design, finish and accessory trends in the cabinet industry and in the Arizona market.
Position Overview: Customer Service Technicians are responsible for performing punch and touch up work to 100% job completion for builders and consumers, with a high level of quality and workmanship.
Essential Job Functions include:
-Proficient procedures loading, unloading, staging, trash removal, assembly, clean up and detailing.
-Capable of reacting to varying project field conditions and able to make decisions to solve problems and changes in scope of work.
-Highly responsive to Managements process requests.
- Can read and interpret plans, specs and blueprints. Can analyze assignments for correct tools, supplies and equipment required for the task(s).
-Can pre-plan small assignments, including site reviews.
- Can resolve punch issues and close out work order using proper procedure and forms.
-Communicates task status and problems to Assistant Field Manager and/or Field Manager.
- Completes required all paperwork and documentation that is legible and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for other's property, including client's building and possessions.
- Ability to work extended if necessary.
- Uses tools and equipment safely and correctly.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have own tools and truck
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years related experience.
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements of a criminal background check, E-Verify, drug screen, and previous employment verification.
We employ some of the most highly skilled and experienced people in the Phoenix market. Come join our team! Please respond with your resume or at 1727 E. Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85024.
Our company offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, Vacation and paid holidays.
Auto and phone allowance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.